City Location: Washington, DC
To contact Ananda, send her an email email@example.com or call 202.607.3509.
- Visit her web site web site.
- Buy her Love’s Troubadours: Karma: Book One (novel) and That Which Awakens Me (creative memoir) on Amazon.com.
- Learn more about Love’s Troubadours by visiting her novel’s web site.
- Follow her on Twitter.
- Join her Facebook Fan Page.
- Connect with her on LinkedIn.
- Check out her Pinterest boards.
- Explore her digital footprint in photos on Flickr and Instagram.
- Klout Score of Social Influence (as of August 2013): 65
Marketing & PR Campaigns:
Over the past 10 years, Ananda Leeke’s passion for blogging and work as a blogger, content developer, and social media strategist have deepened her understanding of how important bloggers and social media can be to the advertising, marketing, and public relations efforts of companies and organizations. As a result, Leeke became a blogger ambassador for Macy’s Heart of Haiti campaign in 2010, and currently serves in this position. In 2011, she became the first Heart of Haiti blogger ambassador to travel to Haiti to meet Haitian artisans.
That same year, she tapped into her power as a social media influencer and served as a conference ambassador for the Blogalicious Weekend Conference.
In 2012, she used her social media influence to participate in the online book party for author Marney K. Makridakis’ new book, Creating Time and to promote President Barack Obama’s Re-Election campaign. Her partnership with Everywhere allowed her to blog about special events sponsored by Macy’s and other brands.
Through her Digital Sisterhood Network (DSN), she partnered with SheWrites.com on the She Writers DC Meet Ups, CiviliNation on the Digital Civility & Securitiy Initiative, and United 4 Equality’s ERA 2015 Awareness Campaign. She utilized her DSN social media influence and platform to promote her interests in blogger self-care and wellness, feminism, peer mentoring, and social media women leaders. In addition, she worked with The Eiland Group, Everywhere, Shootie Girl, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Violet Boutique on Digital Sisterhood Month event sponsorship, and established media partnerships that supported the Blogalicious Weekend Conference and DigitalunDivided.com’s #FOCUS100 Pitch Bootcamp and Symposium. Her DSN partnership with AARP’s Kitchen Cabinet Blogger #CareSupport Campaign and Decide.Create.Share. Initiative allowed her to develop content and support women’s caregiving and long-term planning efforts.
In 2013, she worked with BlogHer and two bloggers, Pauline Campos and Dwana De La Cerna, to organize and host the first MultiCulti Party held during the annual BlogHer conference in Chicago, Illinois.
In 2014, she was selected as a social media leader to develop and curate content, utilize the content to engage online communities, and live tweet at the White House Social for the State of the Union and French Arrival Ceremony for the French President Francois Hollande, and the U.S. Department of State’s Meetup for the International Women of Courage Award Ceremony. As a result of her experiences, she launched the Digital Citizenship Project to encourage and inspire Americans to become actively engaged digital citizens.
If your brand, company, or organization, are interested in working with Leeke on advertising, content development, marketing, and public relations campaigns that incorporate one or more of her areas of interests (see below), please contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.607.3509.
Specific Areas of Interest:
- Art, Creativity, Culture, Movies, and Music
- Books: Creativity, culture, entrepreneurialism, feminism, fitness, health, reinvention, self-help, social good, social media, spirituality, technology, women’s issues, writing, and yoga
- Civic Engagement and Digital Citizenship
- Fashion & Beauty
- Fitness: Yoga, running, and working out
- Food & Beverages: Organic vegan/vegetarian food and beverages including fair trade coffee, herbal tea, almond/hemp/rice milk, smoothies, energy drinks, snacks, and more
- Health & Healing Arts: Prevention campaigns that support breast cancer, heart health, HIV/AIDS, and other areas; acupuncture, ayurveda, reiki, yoga, and other alternative therapies
- Lifestyle & Personal Development: Eco-friendly/green living, financial empowerment and literacy, reinvention, self-care, self-discovery, and spirituality
- Women: Empowerment, equality, feminism, leadership, and womanism
- Social Media & Technology
- Brand Advocate/Ambassador/Spokesblogger Campaigns
- Content Development
- Event Coordination & Hosting (focus groups, meet ups, and tweet ups)
- Live Streaming
- Twitter (chats and contests)